Cooking Classes in Boston and the North Shore of MA
For Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Cooks:
Cooking classes in Boston and the Northshore of MA – Join us for cooking classes in Boston and on the North Shore of MA.
Becoming a great home chef isn’t just about great recipes—it’s about great techniques – “Essential Techniques”. Our executive chefs show you how to create delicious dishes all year long. From French cuisine to healthy cooking, you can explore a world of cuisines and disciplines.
Join Our Master Chefs:
- Learn the Essential Cooking Skills that will prepare you for a lifetime of great cooking.
- Work side-by-side with our chefs and other students in our professional catering kitchen to prepare each dish OR in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- Enjoy your culinary masterpieces afterwards.
- Take home a packet containing class recipes, a list of equipment used, helpful notes and more.
- Themes include:
- Date Night Classes with Romantic Dishes and Exotic Desserts
- Girls Night Out with Wine Pairings
- Men’s Night Out with Cigar and Bourbon Pairings
- “A Night in Paris” (French Specialties & Bistro Music)
- “The Soul of Bourbon Street” (Soul Food, Seafood & Dixieland)
- “Rome-ing Italy” (A Fresh Take on Italian Food)
- “Great Gatsby” (Canapes, Caviar & Jazz)
- “Zen” (Design Your Own Sushi, Dim Sum & Food Art)
- “Havana Nights” (Cigar Pairings, Street Food & Salsa Music)
- “Farm to Fork” Healthy Cooking
- Please Note: For classes held in our catering kitchen, we require a registration of 8-10 persons and the average cost is $75 p/p. For more personalized instruction in your own home, costs are $125 p/p and up depending upon your menu.
Corporate Team Building Events in Boston and the North Shore of MA:
Join Essential Chefs’ team of experienced chefs and professional service staff for a fun-filled interactive cooking class for innovative corporate team building activities or company outings – just like you see on “Iron Chef” and “Chopped”.
Each of our hands-on team building events are personalized to meet your company’s goals. For corporate team building events, Essential Chefs’ premiere catering kitchen and rustic dining room both provide perfect alternatives to your office or the clinical cooking school; transporting you to a truly warm, private and interactive dinner party.
Also, check out our blog “Back of the Napkin”:
- “Prep School” – Basic Essential Recipes to Know
- Gear of the Year” Essential Cooking & Kitchen Tools
- 20 Essential Cooking Charts, Measurements, Conversions & Equivalents
Remember: You can enjoy cooking classes in our premiere catering kitchen in Amesbury, MA or in the comfort of your own home. Pair your classes with wine tastings and make a party out of it!